It's a luscious mix of words and tricks That let us bet when you know we should fold On rocks I dreamt of where we'd stepped And the whole mess of roads we're now on.
Hold your glass up, hold it in Never betray the way you've always known it is. One day I'll be wondering how I got so old just wondering how I never got cold wearing nothing in the snow. Caring Is Creepy/The Shins
I'm back.
The past few weeks have been a mixture of emotions; weary feelings of self-doubt, angry outbursts of rants, wails reduced to sobbing reduced to mere tearing as the heart hardens and the logic sinks in, drinking every night with dear jerage as we reminisce about last year, this year, last holiday and this month, and then having temporary moments of senseless fun and high times (obviously alcohol-induced) which make us purge the unhappiness, even if only for that brief moment.
"You've come a long way," says jerage, and indeed I have. This has been too long a run, alone. And sometimes having something concrete in mind beats the fallible Hope.
But post-closure talks aside, here's a picture of some of us in my second home, Lions Hotel!
Nobody really likes sending me pictures so I only have one. ---
WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK?! AFUCKINGAIN?!
Why like that!! :|
(I'll let you know if it's suitable content for your ears) (Trust me, you wouldn't want to)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home